Ryanair says debut bond issue to slash financing costs
DUBLIN, June 10
DUBLIN, June 10 (Reuters) - Ryanair :
* CFO says unlikely to hold more than one bond issuance per year, timing of next issue not set
* says expects to finance more than 50 percent of current Boeing plane order through bond issuances, subject to market conditions
* Says sees low cost of funding on bond market as 'significant competitive advantage'
(Reporting by Conor Humphries)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Doctor with Ebola in New York hospital after return from Guinea
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.