Target names Brad Maiorino as chief information security officer
June 10 (Reuters) - Retailer Target Corp, which is recovering from a massive data breach, named General Motors Co executive Brad Maiorino to the newly created position of chief information security officer.
Target said Maiorino was the chief information security and information technology risk officer at GM.
Maiorino will join Target on June 16. (Reporting by Siddharth Cavale in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade