REFILE-Taiwan's TSMC says May sales rise 17.4 pct on year
(Refiles to chain to headline) TAIPEI, June 10 (Reuters) - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd (TSMC), the world's biggest contract chip maker, posted a 17.4 percent sales rise in May from a year earlier. MAY Y/Y % YR-TO-DATE Y/Y % Sales (T$ bln) 60.79 +17.4 270.89 +15.5 (US$ bln) 2.03 For a table on TSMC's website, see (link.reuters.com/zen56t) ($1 = 29.9930 Taiwan New Dollars) (Reporting by Michael Gold)
- U.S. nurse quarantined over Ebola criticizes her treatment |
- Suspect in two California deputy deaths charged with murder, carjacking
- Washington state teen shooter's family living in 'nightmare'
- Iraqi security forces and Kurds gain ground against Islamic State
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting