Russia's Gazprom plans to continue Ukraine gas talks on Tuesday
MOSCOW, June 10
MOSCOW, June 10 (Reuters) - Russian natural gas producer Gazprom plans to continue gas talks with Ukraine and the European Commission in Brussels later on Tuesday after earlier talks ended without agreement, a company spokesman said.
Sergei Kupriyanov said the talks would most probably start at 11:00 p.m. local time (1900 GMT).
Gas flows from Russia have continued without interruption after a Russian deadline passed for Ukraine to pay off part of its gas debt. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor who worked in Africa first Ebola case in New York City |
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement
- Ground offensive against Islamic State months away in Iraq: U.S.
- U.S. stock futures tumble on reports of NY Ebola case