Russia's Gazprom plans to continue Ukraine gas talks on Tuesday
MOSCOW, June 10
MOSCOW, June 10 (Reuters) - Russian natural gas producer Gazprom plans to continue gas talks with Ukraine and the European Commission in Brussels later on Tuesday after earlier talks ended without agreement, a company spokesman said.
Sergei Kupriyanov said the talks would most probably start at 11:00 p.m. local time (1900 GMT).
Gas flows from Russia have continued without interruption after a Russian deadline passed for Ukraine to pay off part of its gas debt. (Reporting by Vladimir Soldatkin, editing by Elizabeth Piper)
- Former WWE champ nabs suspected burglar in Arizona
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Thousands take to N.Y. streets to protest Israeli offensive in Gaza
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds
- U.S. fighter jets escort Canadian plane home over passenger threat