India L&T Finance's share offer subscribed 3.2 times
MUMBAI, June 11
MUMBAI, June 11 (Reuters) - A share sale by India's L&T Finance Holdings Ltd to raise at least $34 million on Wednesday saw investors bidding for 3.2 times the number of shares on offer, according to stock exchange data.
L&T Finance, a unit of engineering conglomerate Larsen & Toubro, saw demand for 87.9 million shares versus the 27.6 million shares it was offering at a base price of 74 rupees apiece, the data showed.
- Dallas Ebola patient vomited outside apartment on way to hospital |
- Israel's Netanyahu to Obama: Don't allow Iran deal that leaves it at nuclear threshold
- First Ebola case diagnosed in the United States: CDC |
- Turkey vows to fight Islamic State, coalition strikes near border |
- Hong Kong leader plays waiting game, protesters demand he resigns |