India L&T Finance's share offer subscribed 3.2 times
MUMBAI, June 11
MUMBAI, June 11 (Reuters) - A share sale by India's L&T Finance Holdings Ltd to raise at least $34 million on Wednesday saw investors bidding for 3.2 times the number of shares on offer, according to stock exchange data.
L&T Finance, a unit of engineering conglomerate Larsen & Toubro, saw demand for 87.9 million shares versus the 27.6 million shares it was offering at a base price of 74 rupees apiece, the data showed.
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane
- At least 15 die in Israeli shelling of Gaza school as toll exceeds 750 |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Minnesota man asked to leave Southwest flight after critical tweet