MYANMAR PRESS-Two more private banks to offer mobile banking - Voice Daily
Two more private banks will be allowed to offer mobile banking services within weeks, bringing the total number of such providers to four, the Voice Daily reported, citing a senior central bank official.
The official told the paper that Innwa Bank and Myawaddy Bank, both owned by the military, currently offer mobile banking services, and First Private Bank and CB Bank will be granted permission for mobile banking.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Yangon Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)
- Divided, Scots prepare to vote on fate of the United Kingdom |
- IPhone emerges from 'bygone era', reviewers hail bigger handset
- Fed renews zero rate pledge, but hints at steeper rate hike path |
- Apple to unveil new iPads, operating system on Oct. 21: report
- Boeing, SpaceX win contracts to build 'space taxis' for NASA