PHILIPPINES PRESS-PLDT expects Q2 profit to be 'better than last year' - BusinessWorld
Philippine Long Distance Telephone Co, the country's biggest firm by market capitalisation, expects its second-quarter profit to be "somewhat similar with last quarter's net income" and "better than last year," the BusinessWorld newspaper quoted company Chairman Manuel Pangilinan as saying.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Manila Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Secret Service investigates after man jumps White House fence, reaches doors
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |
- About 60,000 Syrian Kurds flee to Turkey as Islamic State advances |