SINGAPORE PRESS-Lower supply of homes from land sale sites - Straits Times
The latest release of land for new homes here has been scaled back again as Singapore faces a record supply of homes in the pipeline and dwindling buyer demand.
The number of homes that can be built on sites being made available to developers on the Government Land Sales programme for the second half of the year is well down from that in the first half.
The six residential and two mixed-use sites on the confirmed list will be able to accommodate up to 3,900 new private homes - down 15 percent on the 4,600 in the first six months.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users