SINGAPORE PRESS-Lower supply of homes from land sale sites - Straits Times
The latest release of land for new homes here has been scaled back again as Singapore faces a record supply of homes in the pipeline and dwindling buyer demand.
The number of homes that can be built on sites being made available to developers on the Government Land Sales programme for the second half of the year is well down from that in the first half.
The six residential and two mixed-use sites on the confirmed list will be able to accommodate up to 3,900 new private homes - down 15 percent on the 4,600 in the first six months.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Reporting by Rujun Shen; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- 'Weird Al' Yankovic still trying to wrap head around No. 1 album
- Crunch time for Gaza truce talks as death toll passes 800 |
- World's oldest joke traced back to 1900 BC
- French warplanes search Mali desert for crashed Air Algerie plane |
- Wreckage of Air Algerie plane carrying 116 people found in Mali |