STXNEWS LATAM-Cyrela OKs buyback plan for up to 10 pct of shares
The board of Cyrela Brazil Realty SA, Brazil's largest homebuilder, on Wednesday approved a plan to buy back as much as 10 percent of the company's shares, according to a securities filing.
The buyback could include just over 26 million shares, the company said, adding that it could take as long as a year. Cyrela also said it would scrap 16.9 million shares to wrap up a previous buyback program it started in September 2013. (Reporting by Juliana Schincariol; Editing by Jan Paschal)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |