Suicide bomber kills 16 people in Baghdad's Shi'ite Sadr City
BAGHDAD (Reuters) - A suicide bomber blew himself up in a gathering of people inside a tent in Baghdad's Shi'ite slum of Sadr city, killing at least 16 people, police and medical sources said on Wednesday.
(Reporting by Kareem Raheem; Writing by Ahmed Rasheed Editing by Jeremy Gaunt)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- National Guard to withdraw from riot-torn Ferguson, Missouri |