Alpha Bank opens books on new three-year senior bond
LONDON, June 12 (IFR) - Greece's Alpha Bank has opened order books on a new three-year senior unsecured issue, the latest bank from the country to return to the public debt capital markets.
The Caa1/CCC/B- rated issuer has set initial price thoughts at 3.75% area for the new deal which is led by Citigroup, HSBC, JP Morgan and Mediobanca.
The deal will be priced later today, subject to market conditions. (Reporting by Helene Durand; editing by Alex Chambers)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Doctor with Ebola in New York stable; nurse is virus-free
- New York police officer critically wounded in hatchet attack |
- Putin accuses United States of damaging world order
- Exclusive: Charred tanks in Ukraine point to Russian involvement