Canada's Long Run Exploration to buy Crocotta Energy
June 12 (Reuters) - Canadian oil and gas producer Long Run Exploration Ltd said it would buy Crocotta Energy Inc for about $357 million.
Under the terms of the deal, Long Run will acquire Crocotta's Edson Cardium and Bluesky assets in Edmonton, Alberta.
The deal also includes the assumption of approximately $115 million in debt.
Long Run shares closed at C$5.63 on the Toronto Stock Exchange on Thursday.
Long Run did not specify whether the deal was in Canadian or U.S. dollars and the company could not be immediately reached for comment. (Reporting By Narottam Medhora in Bangalore; Editing by Simon Jennings)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Man arrested after jumping White House fence, causing lockdown
- Probe: Athletes took fake classes at University of North Carolina
- Attack on parliament, killing of soldier stun Canada's capital |
- A Minute With: Shailene Woodley on teen sex, violence and Marvel