Finisar revenue jumps on demand for data communication products
June 12 (Reuters) - Finisar Corp, a maker of fiber optic components used in network communication equipment, reported a 26 jump in quarterly revenue, helped by higher demand.
Net income attributable to Finisar rose to $28.4 million, or 27 cents per share, in the fourth quarter ended April 27, from $3.9 million, or 4 cents per share, a year earlier.
Revenue rose to $306.0 million from $243.4 million. (Reporting By Sampad Patnaik in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- California passes plastic bag ban, would be first such law in U.S
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic