Lipper fund flows IG USD650.1m outflow; HY USD277.1m inflow
NEW YORK, Jun 12 2014(IFR) - For the week ending 6/11, Lipper reported an outflow of USD650.1m from corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD38.633bn) and an inflow of USD277.1m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD6.106bn).
For the week ending 6/11, Lipper reported an outflow of USD1.223bn from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD2.406bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- Hong Kong protesters stockpile supplies, fear fresh police advance |
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- Stocks head for worst quarter since euro crisis, dollar soars
- U.S. strikes help Iraq Kurds, army advances against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq