Lipper fund flows IG USD650.1m outflow; HY USD277.1m inflow
NEW YORK, Jun 12 2014(IFR) - For the week ending 6/11, Lipper reported an outflow of USD650.1m from corporate investment grade funds (YTD total of USD38.633bn) and an inflow of USD277.1m into high yield funds (YTD total of USD6.106bn).
For the week ending 6/11, Lipper reported an outflow of USD1.223bn from loan participation funds (YTD total of USD2.406bn). (Reporting by Anthony Rodriguez)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Islamic State crushes and coerces on march towards Baghdad