Sanofi points to positive results for Sarilumab rheumatoid drug
PARIS, June 12
PARIS, June 12 (Reuters) - French drug maker Sanofi and its partner Regeneron on Thursday said they had presented positive phase three results for their Sarilumab rheumatoid arthritis drug.
Sarilumab is an injectable antibody that works by blocking an inflammation-causing protein called interleukin 6. It is similar to Actemra, Roche's fast-growing treatment approved in 2010.
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane