Truck driver in Tracy Morgan crash pleads not guilty to charges
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J.
NEW BRUNSWICK, N.J. (Reuters) - A Georgia truck driver accused of triggering a fatal New Jersey car crash that critically injured actor Tracy Morgan pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to charges of vehicular homicide and assault by auto.
Kevin Roper, 35, had not slept for more than 24 hours before he got behind the wheel of his truck, prosecutors said in a criminal complaint.
(Reporting by David Jones; Writing by Victoria Cavaliere; Editing by Cynthia Johnston)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |