NY approves of NRG plan to refuel Dunkirk coal plant with natgas
June 12 (Reuters) - The New York Public Service Commission on Thursday approved of NRG Energy Inc's plan to refuel the 435-megawatt Dunkirk coal-fired power plant in New York with natural gas, the state utility regulator said in a release.
(Reporting by Scott DiSavino, Editing by Franklin Paul)
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Carnage at U.N. school as Israel pounds Gaza Strip |
- U.S. economy back on track with strong second-quarter rebound |
- Argentina fails to reach debt agreement, default looms
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’