Italy stock market watchdog to monitor Carige's shares during rights issue
MILAN, June 13
MILAN, June 13 (Reuters) - Italian stock market watchdog Consob said on Friday it would monitor fluctuations in the share price of mid-sized bank Carige during its upcoming share sale, which was priced at a big discount.
Carige's rights issue is highly dilutive, and traders have said they could not rule out a repeat of the market disruption that has been affecting shares in Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena at the start of its own cash call this week.
The share sale starts on Monday.
(Reporting by Gianluca Semeraro, writing by Silvia Aloisi)
- Canada's parliament attacked, soldier fatally shot nearby |
- NOAA employee charged with stealing U.S. dam information
- Sweden gets two new sightings, as hunt for undersea intruder goes on
- Canada probes Michael Zehaf-Bibeau as possible suspect in Ottawa shooting: source
- Special Report: Traffickers use abductions, prison ships to feed Asian slave trade