Dassault Systemes eyes 2019 non-IFRS EPS of 7 euros/shr
PARIS, June 13
PARIS, June 13 (Reuters) - Dassault Systemes, which develops 3D software for companies, said on Friday it had set a 2019 non-IFRS Earnings Per Share (EPS) objective of about 7.00 euros per share.
The target represents a Compounded Annual Growth Rate(CAGR)of 15 percent, Dassault Systemes said in a statement released at its Capital Market Day.
The software developer, which competes with SAP and Oracle, confirmed its full year 2014 outlook of non-IFRS EPS of 3.45 euros to 3.50 euros, or 3.75 euros to 3.80 euros, restated at 2010 currency rates. (Reporting by Dominique Vidalon)
- Russia criticizes EU sanctions, raps U.S. over Ukraine role |
- Israel says ready to extend short Gaza truce; many bodies pulled from rubble |
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- Amazon's far-reaching ambitions, lack of profits, unnerve investors |
- Apple iPhones allow extraction of deep personal data, researcher finds