Nokia, ZTE do not violate InterDigital patents - ITC judge
WASHINGTON, June 13
WASHINGTON, June 13 (Reuters) - Nokia Corp and ZTE Corp do not violate InterDigital's patents for making wireless phones, a U.S. International Trade Commission judge said in a preliminary ruling released on Friday.
The full commission is expected to issue a final ruling on the case in October.
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand