ASIA GRAPHICS-Indian stocks lead on price performance; China lags
June 13 (Reuters) - The Indian stock market is the topper in Asia on price performance in dollar terms this year, while Japan and China trail the region with negative returns.
Indian stocks have surged over the last few weeks on optimism that the newly formed BJP government under Narendra Modi would revive the country's economy.
Track their performance through the following charts:
Asian markets performance: (link.reuters.com/ryx99v)
Asian markets valuations: (link.reuters.com/qyx99v)
Asian markets-Analyst Revision scores - (link.reuters.com/syx99v)
For related news:
India's economic outlook turns encouraging for new government
India's economy looks to Modi for growth rebound
(Compiled By Patturaja Murugaboopathy)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |