Britain's DMO announces bookrunners for new 2045 gilt
LONDON, June 13
LONDON, June 13 (Reuters) - Britain's Debt Management Office said on Friday it had appointed bookrunners for a new conventional gilt maturing 2045, to be syndicated in the week commencing June 23.
- Bike-riding nurse defies Ebola quarantine, on collision course with governor |
- Clashes erupt as Israeli police kill Palestinian suspected of shooting Jewish far-rightist |
- Ukraine, Russia, EU agree to natural gas supply deal
- Apple's Cook: 'I'm proud to be gay'
- Iraqi Kurdish forces enter Syria to fight Islamic State |