Spanish stocks - Factors to watch on Friday
The following Spanish stocks may be affected by newspaper reports and other factors on Friday. Reuters has not verified the newspaper reports, and cannot vouch for their accuracy:
The Spanish government could study at its weekly cabinet meeting on Friday the privatisation of 49 percent of airports operator AENA, Expansion reported, citing unnamed sourced.
BBVA is finalising the sale of its Portuguese business, with 700 offices, to Caixa de Credito Argicola in a deal that could be worth between 207 million and 500 million euros, El Confidencial reported, citing unnamed financial sources.
ABENGOA, ABENGOA YIELD
Abengoa Yield Plc, the U.S. unit of Spanish renewable and engineering firm Abengoa SA, said its initial public offering had been priced at $29 per share, valuing the company at about $2.32 billion.
For today's European market outlook double click on.
For real-time moves on the Spanish blue-chip index IBEX please double click on
For IBEX constituent stocks highlight .IBEX in the command box and press the F3 button on your keyboard
For latest news on Spanish stock moves double click
For Spanish language market report double click on
For latest Eurostocks report please double click on
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Gaza toll soars as Israel 'days' from completing tunnel hunt
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- Argentina braces for market reaction to second default in 12 years