CORRECTED-Alibaba names partnership members in new IPO prospectus
(Corrects number in first paragraph as 27 instead of 28)
BEIJING, June 16 (Reuters) - Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding revealed the members of its 27-person partnership in its updated initial public offering prospectus on Monday.
The partnership, which includes founder Jack Ma, Executive Vice-Chairman Joseph Tsai and Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Lu, will have the exclusive right to nominate a majority of Alibaba's nine-member board of directors.
The updated filing gives potential investors more information about the operations of China's biggest e-commerce firm, whose initial prospectus, filed in May, was criticised for its lack of detail.
The size of the U.S. IPO is widely expected to exceed Facebook Inc's $15 billion initial share sale in 2012. (Reporting by Paul Carsten and Matthew Miller; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl