CORRECTED-Alibaba names partnership members in new IPO prospectus
(Corrects number in first paragraph as 27 instead of 28)
BEIJING, June 16 (Reuters) - Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba Group Holding revealed the members of its 27-person partnership in its updated initial public offering prospectus on Monday.
The partnership, which includes founder Jack Ma, Executive Vice-Chairman Joseph Tsai and Chief Executive Officer Jonathan Lu, will have the exclusive right to nominate a majority of Alibaba's nine-member board of directors.
The updated filing gives potential investors more information about the operations of China's biggest e-commerce firm, whose initial prospectus, filed in May, was criticised for its lack of detail.
The size of the U.S. IPO is widely expected to exceed Facebook Inc's $15 billion initial share sale in 2012. (Reporting by Paul Carsten and Matthew Miller; Editing by Greg Mahlich)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Easter Island's ancient inhabitants weren't so lonely after all
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |