American Airlines reaches tentative agreements with Machinists
June 16 (Reuters) - American Airlines Group Inc said it reached three tentative agreements with the International Association of Machinists, covering more than 11,000 US Airways mechanics, fleet service agents and maintenance training specialists.
If ratified, the agreements will lead to negotiations with the Transport Workers Union to cover more than 30,000 employees, the company said.
American Airlines did not say when the agreements would be presented for ratification. (Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Nationalist leader says Scots tricked out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |