American Airlines reaches tentative agreements with Machinists
June 16 (Reuters) - American Airlines Group Inc said it reached three tentative agreements with the International Association of Machinists, covering more than 11,000 US Airways mechanics, fleet service agents and maintenance training specialists.
If ratified, the agreements will lead to negotiations with the Transport Workers Union to cover more than 30,000 employees, the company said.
American Airlines did not say when the agreements would be presented for ratification. (Reporting by Sagarika Jaisinghani in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Islamic State threat 'beyond anything we've seen': Pentagon
- National Guard start pullout as protests in Ferguson turn calmer |
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- U.S. aid workers who survived Ebola leave Atlanta hospital |
- Class action against Facebook attracts 60,000 users