Payments processor Wex to buy peer Evolution1 for $532.5 mln
June 16 (Reuters) - Payment processor Wex Inc said it would buy privately held peer Evolution1 for $532.5 million in cash to strengthen its position in the healthcare payment processing market.
The deal, expected to close in the third quarter, would be funded through cash on hand and existing credit facility, Wex said in a statement on Monday.
Excluding acquisition costs, the deal is expected to add to adjusted net income in the first year after it closes. (Reporting by Abhirup Roy in Bangalore; Editing by Savio D'Souza)
- China food scandal spreads, drags in Starbucks, Burger King and McNuggets in Japan |
- U.S. court rulings create new uncertainty over Obamacare
- Israel pounds Gaza despite international peace efforts |
- EU readies possible capital, tech sanctions on Russia
- Train carrying MH17 bodies on final journey reaches Ukraine city |