Fitch withdraws rating on Detroit
June 16 (Reuters) - Fitch has withdrawn its "D" rating on certain obligations of Detroit, Michigan due to bankruptcy of the rated entity and default of the rated issues.
The ratings agency said it will continue to monitor the city's Chapter 9 proceedings and provide market commentary as appropriate. (link.reuters.com/nap22w) (Reporting By Tanvi Mehta in Bangalore)
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, people leave early
- Two arrested in death of Saudi student in California: report
- Obama makes rare campaign trail appearance, some leave early
- Former 'American Idol' contestant Joanne Borgella dies at 32
- IBM to pay Globalfoundries $1.5 billion to take chip unit off its hands: WSJ