Kindred Healthcare to buy Gentiva for about $573 mln
June 16 (Reuters) - Hospital operator Kindred Healthcare Inc said it would buy home healthcare services provider Gentiva Health Services Inc for about $573 million.
Kindred's offer of $14.50 per share in cash represents a premium of 3.65 percent to Gentiva's closing price on Monday.
With the assumption of Gentiva's debt, the deal will be valued at about $1.7 billion, Kindred said. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Police seek motive in fatal Washington state school shooting
- Two deputies killed, two others hurt in California shooting spree
- Wall St. finally turning on Amazon as Bezos magic fades
- Iran hangs woman convicted of killing alleged rapist
- Medical worker quarantined in New Jersey under new Ebola safeguards |