Kindred Healthcare to buy Gentiva for about $573 mln
June 16 (Reuters) - Hospital operator Kindred Healthcare Inc said it would buy home healthcare services provider Gentiva Health Services Inc for about $573 million.
Kindred's offer of $14.50 per share in cash represents a premium of 3.65 percent to Gentiva's closing price on Monday.
With the assumption of Gentiva's debt, the deal will be valued at about $1.7 billion, Kindred said. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- Qatar will not host World Cup: FIFA official
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold