Kindred Healthcare to buy Gentiva for about $573 mln
June 16 (Reuters) - Hospital operator Kindred Healthcare Inc said it would buy home healthcare services provider Gentiva Health Services Inc for about $573 million.
Kindred's offer of $14.50 per share in cash represents a premium of 3.65 percent to Gentiva's closing price on Monday.
With the assumption of Gentiva's debt, the deal will be valued at about $1.7 billion, Kindred said. (Reporting by Ankit Ajmera in Bangalore; Editing by Maju Samuel)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- U.S. aid workers released from Atlanta hospital after cleared of Ebola |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Ukraine border guards begin checks on Russian aid trucks