Kiev says Russia has cut all off gas to Ukraine
KIEV, June 16
KIEV, June 16 (Reuters) - Ukraine's energy minister said Russia had cut off all gas supplies to Kiev on Monday but he guaranteed reliable gas flows would continue to Russia's European clients who get imports through pipelines via Ukraine.
"We have an announcement to make today - that gas supplies to Ukraine have been reduced to zero," Energy Minister Yuri Prodan told a news briefing.
(Reporting by Natalia Zinets, Editing by Timothy Heritage)
- U.S. man sues soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo over CR7 trademark
- Moscow fights back after sanctions; battle rages near Ukraine crash site |
- Netanyahu vows to complete Gaza tunnels destruction
- Argentina defaults but investors see eventual deal possible
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’