Poland to offer bonds due Jan, Jul 2019 at Wednesday switch
WARSAW, June 16
WARSAW, June 16 (Reuters) - Poland will offer bonds due January 2019 and July 2019 at a switch tender on Wednesday, the finance ministry said in a statement on Monday.
The ministry added that it will sell the bonds in exchange for papers due July 2014 and January 2015.
Switch tenders are non-cash operations, at which the finance ministry exchanges papers nearing their maturity with those with a longer one. (Reporting by Marcin Goclowski; Editing by Marcin Goettig)
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Defeated nationalist leader says Scots 'tricked' out of independence
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?
- Kurds issue new call to arms against Islamic State in Syria |