Russia's Tatneft Q1 net profit up 44 pct y/y
MOSCOW, June 16
MOSCOW, June 16 (Reuters) - Russian mid-sized oil producer Tatneft made 24.4 billion roubles ($710 million) in first-quarter net profit, up 44 percent year-on-year, the company said on Monday.
Tatneft, Russia's No.5 producer by oil output, also said it increased revenues by around 10 percent in the period to 117 billion roubles.
($1 = 34.3700 Russian Roubles) (Reporting by Polina Devitt; Editing by Maria Kiselyova)
- Study of smoking cancer patients fuels e-cigarette debate
- Alibaba IPO ranks as world's biggest after additional shares sold
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Accused White House intruder is decorated Iraq war veteran