EQT picks banks for listing of hotel chain Scandic-sources
STOCKHOLM, June 16
STOCKHOLM, June 16 (Reuters) - Swedish private firm EQT has picked Morgan Stanley and SEB to lead a stock market listing of hotel operator Scandic, two people familiar with the matter said.
The sources declined to be identified because the plans are not yet public. EQT, which owns 78 percent of Scandic, declined to comment, as did Scandic and the banks.
Scandic had revenue of 913 million euros in 2013 and earnings before interest, tax, amortisation and depreciation (EBITDA) of 80 million. (Reporting by Sven Nordenstam; editing by Niklas Pollard)
- Ukraine says Russian tanks flatten town; EU to threaten more sanctions |
- Seven NATO allies to create new rapid reaction force-report
- U.S. authorities investigate suspected threat against Obama: reports
- Putin says Russia must strengthen its economic, military position in Arctic
- China and Hong Kong poised for showdown over democracy