STXNEWS LATAM-Brazil's OSX posts $1 billion loss in first quarter
BRASILIA, June 16
BRASILIA, June 16 (Reuters) - OSX Brasil SA, the bankrupt shipbuilder controlled by former Brazilian billionaire Eike Batista, posted a net loss of 2.42 billion reais ($1.08 billion) in the first quarter, the company said in a securities filing on Monday.
OSX reported a net loss of 17.9 million reais in the same period last year.
(Editing by Lisa Shumaker)
- Islamic State video purports to show beheading of UK hostage David Haines |
- North Korea sentences U.S. citizen Matthew Miller to six years hard labor |
- UK's Cameron resists calls for air strikes despite hostage killing |
- Scots independence battle reaches fever pitch on streets and screens |
- NATO countries have begun arms deliveries to Ukraine: defense minister |