VIETNAM PRESS-MobiFone's value seen at $3.4 bln, brokerage HSC says - Thanh Nien
Vietnam's mobile phone network operator MobiFone is valued at $3.4 billion, according to an assessment by brokerage firm Ho Chi Minh City Securities (HSC), the Thanh Nien (Young People) newspaper reports.
MobiFone's value could be as high as $4 billion if the company reports good profits in 2014 and thereafter, HSC said in its report. Plans for the initial public offering of MobiFone, Vietnam's second-biggest mobile telecom operator, are due to be cleared by end-2014, the government has said.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Hanoi Newsroom; Editing by Gopakumar Warrier)
- Qatar adamant it will host 2022 World Cup despite doubts
- Argentina's Fernandez to meet billionaire investor Soros in New York
- New Jersey hiker killed by black bear: police
- Exclusive: Iran seeks give and take on Islamic State militants, nuclear program
- Islamic State urges attacks on U.S., French citizens, taunts Obama