BRIEF-Bangkok Bank sees 2014 loan growth of 4-5 pct
BANGKOK, June 17
BANGKOK, June 17 (Reuters) - Thailand's Bangkok Bank Pcl :
* The bank expects loan growth of 4-5 percent in 2014, lower than its previous target of 5-6 percent, Executive Chairman Kosit Panpiemras told reporters.
* The revised loan growth projection reflected the bank's cut of its GDP forecast for the year to 2-3 percent from 3 percent previously, he said. (Reporting by Manunphattr Dhanananphorn; Writing by Viparat Jantraprap)
- UK's Cameron shifts tack on constitutional shake-up to mollify Scots
- U.S. immigration protesters drop U.S. border blockade plan
- Islamic State closes in on Syrian town, refugees flood into Turkey |
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Selling Mitch McConnell: What's love got to do with it?