CORRECTED-Shares in cable operator Com Hem rise in market debut
(Corrects time to 0713 GMT in second paragraph)
STOCKHOLM, June 17 (Reuters) - Shares in cable operator Com Hem rose by 6.9 percent above the offer price in early trading on Tuesday in Sweden's largest initial public offering (IPO) for 14 years.
At 0713 GMT, Com Hem shares traded at 62 crowns compared with the IPO price of 58 crowns per share.
(Reporting by Sven Nordenstam; Editing by Erica Billingham)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food