Lloyds narrows TSB IPO price range to 250-270p/share -sources
LONDON, June 17
LONDON, June 17 (Reuters) - Lloyds Banking Group has narrowed the price range for its stock market listing of TSB Banking Group IPO-TBS.L to between 250 pence and 270 pence, sources familiar with the matter told Reuters on Tuesday.
One of the sources said that the initial public offering (IPO) was "well-oversubscribed" at that price range.
Lloyds had initially priced the sale of a 25 percent stake in TSB at between 220 pence and 290 pence per share, equivalent to between 0.7 and 0.9 times its book value.
The bottom end of the new range values the business at 1.3 billion pounds or 0.8 times book value.
(Reporting by Vikram Subhedar and Matt Scuffham; Editing by Steve Slater)
- Sierra Leone's chief Ebola doctor contracts the virus
- Gaza bloodshed deepens as airlines shun Israel |
- Exclusive: Ukraine rebel commander acknowledges fighters had BUK missile
- TransAsia Airways plane crashes in typhoon-hit Taiwan, killing 47 |
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand