S&P raises rating on Popolare Emilia Romagna
MILAN, June 17
MILAN, June 17 (Reuters) - Standard & Poor's has raised its long-term rating on Banca Popolare dell'Emilia Romagna to "BB" from "BB-", the Italian mid-sized lender said on Tuesday.
The bank said S&P had raised its rating after approval by the lender's shareholders of a 750 million euro capital increase.
S&P confirmed its short-term "B" rating, it said. (Reporting by Stephen Jewkes)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt |
- Global shares jump, yen slumps as BOJ cranks up stimulus |
- Special Report: Tsunami evacuees caught in $30 billion Japan money trap
- Russia may resume gas supply next week if Ukraine pays $2.2 billion: Gazprom