PubliGroupe backs increased takeover bid from Swisscom
ZURICH, June 17
ZURICH, June 17 (Reuters) - Swiss advertising firm PubliGroupe said on Monday it supported an increased takeover bid of 214 Swiss francs per share from Swisscom , urging its shareholders to accept the offer.
Major shareholders have already approved the offer price, telecoms firm Swisscom said in a separate statement.
Swisscom, which is keen to gain control of PubliGroupe's online directory platforms, had previously offered 200 Swiss francs per share.
(Reporting by Alice Baghdjian; Editing by Richard Pullin)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |