SINGAPORE PRESS-Upmarket condos set for launches - Straits Times
Suburban condos have been driving sales in recent weeks but upmarket homes are poised to take centre stage with a series of launches coming up, the Straits Times reported.
Wing Tai's The Crest off Alexandra Road and near the exclusive area of Jervois Road is expected to be launched soon.
Keppel Land's 99-year leasehold The Highline Residences in Kim Tian Road on the fringes of the city is also poised to go and is tipped to be popular.
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Compiled by Anshuman Daga; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Lightning, rain fail to deter resolute Hong Kong protesters |
- Kurds seize Iraq/Syria border post; Sunni tribe joins fight against Islamic State |
- Special Report: Islamic State uses grain to tighten grip in Iraq
- Protesters stay out on Hong Kong streets, defying Beijing |
- EBay follows Icahn's advice, plans PayPal spinoff in 2015 |