THAILAND PRESS-Military govt seeks transfer of funds from NBTC - Bangkok Post
The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) is floating an idea to the telecom regulator that revenue from the digital TV auctions be transferred to government coffers.
Revenue from the auctions now goes into the Broadcasting and Telecommunications Research and Development Fund for the Public Interest (BTFP).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Alabama man gets $1,000 in police settlement, his lawyers get $459,000
- Two killed, four wounded in Washington state school shooting
- Two U.S. states to quarantine health workers returning from Ebola zones |
- NYC police say hatchet attack by Islam convert was terrorism |
- 'We won't pay,' furious Cameron tells EU over surprise bill |