THAILAND PRESS-Military govt seeks transfer of funds from NBTC - Bangkok Post
The National Council for Peace and Order (NCPO) is floating an idea to the telecom regulator that revenue from the digital TV auctions be transferred to government coffers.
Revenue from the auctions now goes into the Broadcasting and Telecommunications Research and Development Fund for the Public Interest (BTFP).
NOTE: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy. (Bangkok Newsroom; Editing by Subhranshu Sahu)
- Ukraine seeks to join NATO; defiant Putin compares Kiev to Nazis |
- California passes 'yes-means-yes' campus sexual assault bill
- In town halls, U.S. lawmakers hear voter anger over illegal migrants |
- IBM launches Watson system for research, hopes for breakthroughs
- Family of instructor killed at Arizona gun range does not blame girl