Valeant CEO says no need to adjust offer for Allergan
June 17 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc Chief Executive Officer Mike Pearson said on Tuesday that he sees no need to adjust the company's offer for Allergan Inc .
Valeant's bid includes both stock and cash, but its shares have fallen for 10 straight sessions. (Reporting by Rod Nickel in Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- Nurse defies Ebola quarantine with bike ride; negotiations fail |
- Japan shares soar, yen skids after BOJ stuns with new easing steps
- Suspect in Pennsylvania police ambush captured after seven-week manhunt
- Oil price declines have small-cap shale investors scrambling
- China says nets 180 graft suspects in overseas manhunt