Valeant CEO says no need to adjust offer for Allergan
June 17 (Reuters) - Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc Chief Executive Officer Mike Pearson said on Tuesday that he sees no need to adjust the company's offer for Allergan Inc .
Valeant's bid includes both stock and cash, but its shares have fallen for 10 straight sessions. (Reporting by Rod Nickel in Winnipeg, Manitoba)
- British Muslims blame jihadi subculture after beheading video |
- Obama condemns killing of reporter, U.S. hits militants in Iraq |
- Israeli air strike kills three Hamas commanders in Gaza |
- Global stocks extend rally, S&P at new high as data signals growth
- Thai junta leader appointed PM by hand-picked parliament |