Yingli posts smaller loss as solar panel prices rise
June 17 (Reuters) - Yingli Green Energy Holding Co Ltd reported a smaller first-quarter loss, helped by an increase in panel prices.
The company's net loss nearly halved to $55 million, or 35 cents per American Depositary Share (ADS), in the first quarter ended March 31.
Revenue was nearly unchanged at $432.2 million. (Reporting By Sneha Banerjee in Bangalore; Editing by Saumyadeb Chakrabarty)
- Gaza gunmen execute 'collaborators'; mortar kills Israeli boy |
- Ferguson march muted, police officer disciplined over video |
- U.S. says Russia must pull convoy from Ukraine or face more sanctions |
- U.S. hostage rescuers dropped from night sky: Syria activist
- U.S. protests intercept of Navy jet by Chinese warplane