Bulgaria announces investor meetings for euro-denominated bond
LONDON, June 18 (IFR) - The Republic of Bulgaria, rated Baa2 by Moody's and BBB- by Standard & Poor's and Fitch, will meet investors in Europe from June 23 for a potential euro-denominated bond, according to a source.
Citigroup, HSBC and JP Morgan are the lead managers on the Reg S only transaction. (Reporting by Sudip Roy, editing by Anil Mayre)
- Exclusive: Angry with Washington, 1 in 4 Americans open to secession
- Scots spurn independence in historic vote, devolution battle begins |
- Alibaba surges 38 percent on massive demand in market debut |
- Eight bodies found after attack on Guinea Ebola education team
- French jets strike in Iraq, expanding U.S.-led campaign against Islamic State |