Italy's Cerved sets final IPO price at 5.1 euros/share
MILAN, June 18
MILAN, June 18 (Reuters) - Italian business credit data provider Cerved said on Wednesday it aimed to make its debut on the Milan bourse on June 24 with a stock market value of 995 million euros ($1.35 billion).
The price for the company's initial public offering was set at 5.1 euros per share, Cerved said in a statement. The IPO was covered more than two times at the final price, it said.
Cerved narrowed the price range to 5.0-5.25 euros per share from 5.0-6.5 euros previously, a source familiar with the matter said earlier on Wednesday. ($1 = 0.7368 Euros) (Reporting by Francesca Landini, editing by David Evans)
- Israel rejects ceasefire plan, source says as death toll nears 850 |
- Bad weather seen as probable cause of Air Algerie crash
- First Ebola victim in Sierra Leone capital on the run
- White House aide says Republicans might try for Obama impeachment
- EU edges to economic sanctions on Russia but narrows scope |