Jabil Circuit profit more than triples
June 18 (Reuters) - Contract electronics maker Jabil Circuit Inc reported a quarterly profit that more than tripled, helped in part by lower restructuring charges that nearly halved from a year earlier.
Net Income attributable to the company rose to $188.3 million, or 93 cents per share, in the third quarter ended May 31, from $50.1 million, or 24 cents per share.
Revenue fell to $3.8 billion from $4.2 billion. (Reporting By Subrat Patnaik)
- Israel pummels Gaza; Kerry steps up diplomatic push |
- Ukraine war crimes trials a step closer after Red Cross assessment
- South Korea ferry fugitive hid behind cabin wall, bags of cash at hand
- With sales sputtering, Apple's iPad looks to IBM alliance
- Five held in China food scandal probe, including head of Shanghai Husi Food